for sale : usa 17' Triumph boat, trailer & 40 Hp Mercury outboard motor

Bensson

1233585158_boat@farm.thumb.jpg.873dee6f7c9c5998d697f021de4c503e.jpg340121868_dadsonfishing.thumb.jpg.c26ad3646f5cbf8413c61a1a44b1bfcc.jpg

2004 17' Triumph Backtroller, in perfect condition along with 40hp Mercury outboard. Used on both big water (Lake Ontario) and local lakes. Current owner, a bass fisherman has health/balance problems and should not be on a boat. Original owner used it primarily for game fish on the big lake. Lots of accessories available. The Kelly Blue Book lists this boat for around $7500 I am asking $4999 firm which is exactly what I paid for it. Today’s price for the motor alone is almost what I am asking for the boat, motor and trailer.  I’ll even include an all-weather custom cover that, when new was over $700. The motor has been meticulously maintained and runs perfectly. The boat is made of a material named ropelene and is practically indestructible. When dropped from a helicopter or pounded with a sledge hammer, no damage at all.  I have bounced off of submerged items and recorded not a single sign of wear nor tare. Buy this boat now while there is still some great fishing time left this season. Call my cell, 612 991 9200.  (picture is representation) Webster, NY