Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Posted (edited)

This was my favorite slide diver rig.  Daiwa SG 47 lc spooled with 50 lb braid. I upgraded the drag with Smoooth Drags and it works pretty nice--good working condition with some scratches.  The rod is an 8.5 ft Ugly Stick--supple but strong.  I was never able to find another Ugly Stick to match it--very good condition.  $100 TYD.  Dave:  215-527-3552

slide diver rig 3.jpg

slide diver rig2.jpg

slide diver rig 4.jpg

Edited by salmonguy

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Meat.rig teasers

SOLD 16 large,4 small meat rig teasers w/tooth picks   $25 for all.. if you wan.them shipped $10. cash.or money order Not doing PayPal anymore . Located Springfield Massachusetts     Please please supply me a valid address if you want items shipped. We prefer they.are.picked up. We only ship within the continental. US.   Sent from my SM-G960U using Lake Ontario United mobile app      SOLD      

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• Talora diver rod

Convector 30s with wire and Twilly tips 130 A piece or 250 for both Contact me on Facebook Travis Young is my name from Homer new York     Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• Dreamweaver deeper diver question

I'm having a small issue with Dreamweaver deeper divers. It seems as though I've had two tangles on my last two trips out. I have never had this problem with luhr Jensen. And I have been fishing divers for years so I know to let them out slow. I can hear the weight shaking around inside both of my divers. I'm not sure if that is the problem on why things are twisting or if that is normal or not. Has anybody else had issues with the dream Weavers or is it normal for the weight to move around. I f

in Open Lake Discussion

• Clip-on Dipsey Diver Technique

So I happened to see this technique on a YouTube video a couple weeks ago, not sure if it's news to ppl here or not. But I figured I'd give a quick review of my first run with it yesterday. So on my wire diver setups, I tied on 30ft (you could do longer if you wanted) of 65lb braid and then a 10ft flouro leader to the end of the wire. Then you attach red OR-16 heavy releases (ones with the pin in the middle) to the front and back of the dispey diver. You attach the dipsey to the braid (double wr

in Tackle and Techniques

• Meat Rig - Twinkie's vs Clean (no Twinkie's)

Focused more on meat rigs this year.  So far only ran meat rigs with Twinkies's vs. clean rigs.     Pros/Cons of each? Favor(s) one over the other?   thanks,  jetsled  

in Questions About Trout & Salmon Trolling?