Cayuga 10/10

Fished Cayuga today out of Meyers. Launched at 9ish. A regular who was returning reported a skunk. He rarely gets nothing. 

I fished the top 60 ft over deep water between Taughannock and Meyers and eventually headed south past the Yacht Club and back through the same area I started in.

Morning was slow. The entire day was all salmon. All dinks but one. The whole day was real slow. I had a great flurry of activity an hour before sundown. I got one legal size salmon on a Sutton cheater just as I was finishing up.

There are giant buoys down past the Yacht club. There is a rig that is probably for cleaning the Lake Source Cooling pipe. The buoys might be for that. I stayed clear as I could. I also heard they are netting for egg collecting.

I, too, fished out of Myers from 1-5pm on Saturday 10/10... started just S of Taughannock and picked up a small LL right off the bat. Trolled N for about 2 miles with no action running lures at multiple depths, 100ft to 45ft down in 100-250fow.  Pulled lines and headed further north and pulled a decent size Brown directly across from Milliken. 

LL came off downrigger, down 90ft, back 60 on a copper Stinger spoon.  150fow.

Brown came on silver/chartreuse Stinger on the dipsy, 200ft back in 75fow.

Edited by InLikeFlynn