16' Starcraft for sale

Matt feil

i have a 16' Starcraft aluminum boat with trailer and 15hp 2006 evinrude 4 stroke motor with 9.9 stickers on it. Boat is a custom built boat and is a must see. Both boat and trailer were sand blasted and painted at dorschels in Rochester. Trailer has new roller bunks, winch, tongue and jack, and new tires and bearings. Boat has a 5/8" pressure treated floor and all upholstered with cabelas marine carpeting. Open bow, 2 swivel seats from cabelas, interior led lighting, 70lb thrust ( 24v ) trolling motor , bilge pump, hard wired areator, navigational lights, has a water pump hooked up for a live well but I took the live well out . Still have the live well . 3 bank battery charger with 3 deep cycle battery's, 2- 6 gallon fuel tanks hide under the bow, flare kit, anchors. I have 2 cannon mini mag down riggers also mounted on and hummingbird fish finder. Asking $4200 or Bo. I also have a 2009 Mercury 30hp 4 stroke long shaft with electric start and power tilt for sale I use on it also. Asking $3000 for motor. Text me or call at 607-331-9003 for pics. I can't seem to be able to upload them on here.

http://rochester.craigslist.org/boa/5443331735.html

Edited by matt feil