Jump to content

dpiazza22

Members
  • Posts

    881
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dpiazza22

  1. yes got them last year, used them for brown trout until the salmon started showing up and then they got put away and they have been in storage ever since
  2. I was at a funeral for a charter captain on the water and then I blew a trailer bearing on on my trailer on the way back.....my bad for not sending you pictures as soon as you sent an email.... and you said your self you didn't want to come till Tuesday.... so what did it matter as long as you got pictures before you came all the way to Greece where you said you worked anyway. what the hell is going on with this post
  3. you know... you are right, let me spend my money on high quality gear an give it away on the internet for free!!!! everyone but this guy.... are you for real dude?
  4. $150 each or all 4 for $500 work 100% will ship of you pay the ride used half of one season
  5. works as it should $150 will ship at your expense
  6. $150 a pair will ship, shipping will be $22 for 2 of them
  7. work as they should, I'll give you some cheap planer boards if you want will ship on your dime
  8. work as they should used one season $250 each or $450 for the pair will ship if you pay the ride
  9. how do you like the 210? I have the 196 and it fits perfectly into my garage, I wonder how much difference the 1½ft is on the water.... what were you asking for yours?
  10. raymarine EV100 came on the boat
  11. that sounds like a nice boat! hope you guys make a deal, let's see pictures
  12. I have the 115 and I can get 33mph
  13. the old two strokes yeah, but these new etechs are made for it... look into it, there us alot of Info... it's all computer controlled now
  14. mine is a 115 etech l, I can get 33 on a glass lake.. I can troll with mine also, it's got a trolling feature, my only issue is I wish it was a 150 or 175 and the $50 a gallon etech oil
  15. there is no right or wrong choice, I just dont get the etech hate haha
  16. why are you so against the etech?
  17. looking for the crank bait special mate box with the dividers, will trade a brand new 13inch bait special mate box and this older maxi mate box with a bad hinge
  18. that's almost my exact boat except mine is 2010 and came with autopilot, I paid 30k for it a year and a half ago
  19. https://m.facebook.com/groups/63210247742?view=permalink&id=10158511353547743
  20. let me know what you have for sale, I'm in Rochester but will travel for the right deal
  21. no
  22. this is exactly how I got my 2010 fishmaster, dont count out the 115 Etech motor.... it moves mine to 33mph
×
×
  • Create New...