Jump to content

dpiazza22

Members
  • Posts

    881
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dpiazza22

  1. Have you ever had the wrong color spoon? Well not anymore 186 spoons ready to catch any species of fish you want make me an offer on them. in don't mind shipping I'm located in Greece Ny
  2. Make me an offer, located in Greece
  3. Only go out with what you are comfortable with, the lake isn't going anywhere
  4. Anyone have a water wolf camera or similar? Id rather buy from someone here than ebay
  5. Comes with everything that came in the box $350
  6. Sure felt like a king, I saw a glimpse of a tail, it was forked high teens if I had to guess
  7. Got out right after the rain to try out the new rig, out of the bay set up right at the mouth and went east 10-15fow took a few cookie cutter browns worh mixed veggie and UV Gator spoons off the rigger 5 feet down, took a few more with goby bay rat off the boards.. slid out to 50fow got a small coho with the goby bay rat... reset the bayrat and almost instantly something large grabbed it and ran 100yards got it back to 75 behind the boat and it spit the hook... went 11-14 in 4 hours and the new boat was perfect
  8. If you make it to Rochester I have a few I'd sell
  9. Nysrx01 will take them... can i come today for the rods?
  10. What do you have? Preferably around Rochester
  11. What do you have?? Preferably around Rochester
  12. I'll take the rods and reels?!
  13. 2005 Harley Nightrain, 20,400 miles newer tires bike is almost showroom condition $7,500
  14. I will get better pictures on request mount, base plate and two boards $200
  15. Looking to buy, let me know what you want to sell, have cash
  16. For the right price, sure
×
×
  • Create New...