Jump to content

zach

Members
  • Posts

    1,586
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by zach

  1. Took forever for me to break that border barrier, I thank u sol for most of that Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  2. The team format seems to be the majority favorite but I'm sure not everyone is happy, we will try it n see how it works for this year. Be neat to also keep track of points for all tourneys n have a 2017 champ team imo. Thoughts? Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  3. Fred Bowen of Musky Boys did a video on the top trolling baits. Neat informative video for anyone fishing big water. Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  4. Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  5. Frank (toothyfisherman) recommended a team format as that's what u guys do for 3 rivers n I listened. Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  6. I'm also against guiding during a tournament but need that passed by the counsel first Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  7. Happy others favor the new rules. Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  8. Trying here...... Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  9. Also new rule- it's a boat tournament now and a max of 6 rods per boat Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  10. No Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  11. Most beautiful fish I've seen outta that lake system was a 50" thru the ice on Lamoka. Reason I want a Lamoka tourney- show the Dec we r interested and to get some good fisherman on the lake to pull some fish out n show the dec. I am 110% down if I can get support, I'll have a vote on it next meeting. Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  12. These are things the club and the DEC will have to work out if they see there is interest in stocking lamoka. No one knows yet if we can even get them on board. It's been a topic at our meeting but hopefully things will get moving. I am with you also, tried Lamoka for a short time at mid day , left bc of confidence issues. Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  13. I wish I had a mag also. Can it be put on here? Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  14. 80 lb for everything. Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  15. Ouch, never want this happen to someone we all know. Hospital stay hopefully is over soon. Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  16. The ball is just now starting to roll for Lamoka and if the community wants a Lamoka tournament, I support that but need everyone else to also. We do have a long gap in tournaments and this could fill it. Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  17. With the DEC maybe looking into stocking both lakes , I believe a tournament would not only show interest in Lamoka but also show us and the DEC how Lamoka does with muskies since the studies they did are almost 40 years old. To the best of my knowledge, if the DEC sees that there is interest, we may have a shot at getting both stocked. Good topic, please chime in. Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  18. Maybe our vp steve can answer that, I would say yes but we all know I ain't the sharpest knife in the drawer Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  19. He everyone, just a reminder that our club has an important meeting monday to elect officers. Even if you don't want to run or take a position, we need your votes. Please come to the Moose lodge in henrietta Monday at 7pm to make this count! Thanks and happy new years! Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  20. Important meeting, monday we have a lot to do in our club, please spread the word about elections. Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  21. I have caught bowfin in Sodus Bay and burbot on Oneida Lake ice fishing Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  22. Ole river rats have the experience n no matter what we read or hear can ever make up for that. Experience is everything imo. Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  23. Saltys, standard rod holders most trollers use. Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  24. Some good info in the interview also. Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  25. Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app
×
×
  • Create New...