Jump to content

Reel Chaos

Members
  • Posts

    362
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Reel Chaos

  1. Pm sent
  2. Location?
  3. The significant other started making/selling these signs thought maybe some of you on here could appreciate it. She charges $10 + $5 shipping for them or free pickup Rochester(Gates) NY area. PM if would like one or if you have any other vinyl needs!
      • 1
      • Like
  4. I can post some tomorrow, located in Rochester NY area
  5. Have a pair of full keels for otter boats never used with hardware but missing ropes
  6. Pm sent
  7. Anyone ever use Marinerlearningsystems for an online option to get captains license? If so, what did you think of it?
  8. Screwy Louie’s in Fair Haven has a few small cabins
  9. Only the rod is available
  10. What do you guys use as line for brown trout setups on Lake Ontario. I have flouro for leaders so interested in brand and lb test for main line
  11. I have a set of boards $40 Rochester NY area pickup, they do collapse down. I am only selling because I got otter boats for xmas
  12. I have 1 Diawa Sealine Great Lakes 47LC on a Okuma classic pro 7’ lead core rod $65 and 1 Diawa Sealine Great Lakes 47LC reel $40 no rod. Both are spooled with 15lb mono. Both work as they should willing to separate and ship on buyers dime or local pickup Rochester NY area
  13. Rochester NY and asking $40 for the set
  14. Yes they are, fold up similar to the ones posted above
  15. I have these super skis. Located in Rochester and asking $40
  16. Work as they should reasonable offers accepted local pickup only. Elmgrove rd Rochester
  17. Location
  18. Thanks everyone just placed an order for 10 To start and looking forward to running them come spring. It sounds like I may have to place another order of work as you say
  19. What are some spring time must haves for spring browns and kings?
  20. Interested what’s your location
  21. Pm sent lot 3
×
×
  • Create New...