Brand new in the box, Abu Garcia Ambassadeur STX 6600 for sale. The box has been opened but the reel has never been used. I bought it for float fishing for steelhead but got a centerpin for Christmas. I am asking $70. I will ship but the buyer pays.
I literally read your post Wednesday night about the fantail and bang the next morning I get one. Awesome mount who did it for you? I think I may have mine done.
I am selling my Strikemaster 2000 (Tecumseh 2hp engine) 10" power auger. It is also about 10 years old. I just put a new carb on it last year, fuel line and recoil. It runs good. It comes with a few extra parts and a second set of chipper blades.. No trades, no shipping.
I got a 14lb female steelhead a few years ago. 33" fish. I am finally going to have a replica mount done. I debated and debated because it was only 14lbs. But I agree if there is a good story behind the catch, the fight, personal best, beautiful fish etc. It doesn't really have much to do with weight as it has to do with your experience and you. You could wait all your life and never get one mounted even though you may have caught hundreds of more fish than the next guy went out once and just got plain ass lucky. Congrats
No I haven't had a chance to get out. Family illness has got me stuck at home. Maybe this weekend. Of course the salmon are hitting the streams and archery starts on Monday. I need 36 hour days. lol Where did you go out of?