Cayuga/Seneca Cup

final flight, if i got the dates right this is scheduled around the scotties and pro-ams. the 1st schedule out conflicted with the catherines event but i eliminated that day so we could get you big tourney guys. im not doing the scotties but i will be at the pro ams so im sure those dates are good. check the dates and hopefully you will be able to join us. mark

Jason, that whole work thing is such a drag but we all understand. That said, when we wrote the rules we did it so that teams can change week to week and if you can handle fishing for that "other" lake I've got a spot for you for the day. Hopefully things change so you can fish with us but if not at least it's a taste of it to hold you over til next season. Mark

OK guys, the pm thing is not my strong suit so here's the payment info. Send checks to: Mark Peet 131 Ostrum Rd. Kirkwood, NY 13795-----I can be reached @ 607-222-8889 if you have any questions. L J

26 days and counting.------Jason and Nick thanks for the info Saturday, you guys really help shorten the south end learning curve for me. Two of the three guys I had with me were first times and even with the wind they are both talking about the next trip. I'll be back up this weekend, hopefully I'll catch you guys at the launch. Thanks guys. Mark

mark, count the blue bubble in, would prefer to fish cayuga due to a seasonal launch pass but .....not clear on the rules,who weighs the fish, were do you weigh the fish, what time does the day start/end and whats the pics. for?? now i'll have to make a bunch of calls to try and find some people that can put up with me when there is money on the line!!LOL GOD bless rollie

postponed, check mailed today mark. Thanks, and saturday was fun, did you make out with any? Ill be going out again this weekend. Leaving from my dock at ervays. swing by if ya want. cant miss it.

Jason,Nick,

I did alot better than I would have had you two not helped me out. We only did 6 fish on 8 wacks but I learned alot about the south end for just one day. You two really shortened my learning curve alot. Torwards the end I dropped down to 100 '+/- and 330 on the wire and started finding the active fish. Thanks again.

Rollie, The rules are posted on page one of this thread but to answer your questions: start and stop time is up to you for that day, you weigh your own fish and send in the results, if you have a monster and want to send a pic that's cool but not part of the rules. As for as fishing on Team Cayuga that's fine too, but Seneca needs some more boats if you know anybody that might be interested have them post, and I'll get them signed up. Now finding somebody to put up with--your on your own there partner.. :lol: Welcome aboard if you need anymore info just pm me or call 607-222-8889. Mark

Lb, Got your check today. I'll take you up on that invite one of these days. I'm heading back up to your neck of the lake saturday. I try to meet up with. See you on the water.Mark