LOC Wilson, Olcott 5/11 5/12

First time on the west end of the lake for the Play Penn. Based on local gossip decided to try Wilson for our first morning, 5/11. Went NW on flat water to 200 fow. Set up planner boards and riggers. Went 4 for 6, cohos on top with one nice king (17#)down 70 over 230. Took a black/purple/white stinger with big red eye, not sure of the name. Marked very few fish all morning but saved the day with the king at about 11:30 am.

DSCF0432.jpg

Saturday went out of Olcott 6:00 am in 2/4 footers, headed north lots of marks in 50 fow couldn't stand it any longer and set up a west troll in 80 fow, just set the drag on the first rigger down 50 out 20 and the white Spin Doctor with Packer fly went off. Nice 14# king. Went 5 for 7 on the morning, 2 kings 3 coho. Worked deeper to 250 fow only coho on top worked back shallow to 100 fow in front of Olcott and doubled on a king and a coho. Coho came on top stick bait, king came on a "Purple Richards Puke" named by me after the I borrowed it from my friend who custom made it. See photo. It was down 50 out 60. Not bad way to end the trip, off the water by noon.

DSCF0435.jpg

DSCF0436.jpg