Rainbows are still the predomate species on my boat anyway. Cohos a close second and the last couple weeks I dont know what happened to my brn trout program.I plucked a few brns but I had better luck hooking bottom. Did mark some good fish 30ft down ran a fly down and caught a teenage king. All fish back in the drink hopefully getting bigger. Probably could have weighed in a couple of the rainbows but it seems like once you weigh them you probably should keep them . They dont seem to durable once you lift them out of the water.

Interesting note.... Had a beeper call Sat afternoon from Stingray He was in that 10ft of clear water . Looking for brns. Well catching brns. He weighed in 2 Sat afternoon.

Top lure ... Watermellon

Fly was Atomic green crinkle

Dodger .. Trash can

line... 12lb stren [ to light for LO] After I use it up going back to 17.

Im am about ready to wager this yr is going to be a banner yr for fishing LO . There seems to be good numbers of everything out there. I hope the currents,temps and whatever else holds the fish in place stays the same.

Stix,

It was a pleasure to finally meet you, I see you had a pretty good weekend, with the exception of a big money fish. Will probably run into you again before the Cayuga derby. I like the fishing up there, plan a few more trips this summer.

Splitshot115