Hot Lure: chrome on chrome spinny and atomik

Trolling Speed: ?

Down Speed: ?

Boat Depth: 90- 180

Lure Depth: 50-120

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

Thursday evening didnt have to much time to fish but went out for a few hours started out in 100 fow and stayed right around it for the most part for a while marking lots of fish with no takers and were fishign shallower only about 50-70 down then moved out a and around messing with the depths...had one hit with a screamer on the dipsy out 330 with a chrome spinny and chrome fly in 120 fow...was a 27lb king.....this morning went out with half the fishign boats on lake ontario hahaha fished from 5- till i got so made at ppl turing right infront of me and left hah....had one big fish on the same dipsy and flasher fly as thursday was out 240 over 93fow....marking all bait and fish from 90-100fow nothing out deeper got the fish to the boat and broke the line around a rigger cable was probably 23-25lbs nice big fish finally....

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png

I feel your pain, had my first wire Salmon, felt like my arm was doing curls in the gym for an hour. Got it to the back of the boat and we found out that the net was not big enough! only fit 3/4 in the net and it jumped out n around the downrigger cable and gone it was. Looked like a high 20's, so rookies as we were we beat ourselves up a bit but learned many things. Few hours later we had another chance but this time it was a double. With only two of us and the wind we managed to land both and not PO anyone around us. Its a battle out there and you win some an loose some, like a phone, down rigger ball, cuople bit off flys, screwed up some copper but we cant wait to do it again. Ended up 4 for 6 with a couple dink lakers and a brown mixed in. 95 - 120 FOW down 65 to 95 worked for us. Most hits came on hammer flys. :beer: