==============

Date(s):

Time on Water:

Weather/Temp:

Wind Speed/Direction:

Waves:

Surface Temp:

LAT/LONG (GPS Cords):

Just wondering if any kings seen in the black river yet headin north from md. in a couple weeks and any info. would be great

===============

FISHING RESULTS

===============

Total Hits:

Total Boated:

Species Breakdown:

Hot Lure:

Trolling Speed:

Down Speed:

Boat Depth:

Lure Depth:

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

there may be a few there now with last weeks flow but the dam wasnt running this weekend. I think its several weeks away for the river but black river bay should be starting to stage with some fish. I fished the trench wich is about 12 miles out of the river mouth and marked pleanty of fish with only a few takers. good luck

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Fellas, Especially Kerchner,

I come up from Jersey many times per year, maybe 35. I buried my beloved husky, Willow, on Big Galloo this spring. Heading up Wed thru Mon and would like to fish the Henderson area for the last trip w the boat. 3 questions. Is The Trench between Stoney isl. and Stony Point and where is The Finger in relation to The Trench? I have fished that area from time to time but never managed to find the Finger. And, is that some kind of staging area that may be more reliable than the zoo slightly south?

Thx for any help

Capt. Jeff Young

jeff.

the trench is in the area you described . it runs from stony lightouse ne. towards association island. when going out of the trench there is a "finger" that extends out from the lighthouse on the mainland. it extends out into the lake close to two miles and will drop off to 150' at the tip and north sides. There should be little competition right now as many have given it upm for the season. If we get wind as we have all summer the tip of the finger gets pretty nasty but the trench is oftes somewhat protected. You should find fish anywhere from the lighthouse to the mouth of the black river. there is probably more concentration up near the river now. You should also find laketrout now in tempature. good luck and let me know how you do

chris