I couldent take it anymore

i couldnt help it , i went to finish up some x-mass shopping and ended up with 2dz bluebills 1dz ringneck, bufflehead and shovelers,, longlines and everything else i could find,

So i could really use some help with a couple things, i plan on hunting ontario more than the river and im deff not asking you guys to burn spots but is there a x like puddle and goose hunting or should i just get cozy on the mudline I hear thats where they primarily feed, but i see them scattered everywhere while fishing? I have read everything i can find but no one talks about scouting, or what type of spots produce more ducks

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ Bluebills

@@@@@ rings % % buffies The boat

******* spoonies %%

^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^ bluebills

this look rite to you guys, i would really appreciate any comments about this or how you guys do what you do, Hope to see you out there

well there is an x just like all ducks there will be feeding areas that have more birds concentrated over them i mean theres divers alll over lake ontario and everylake everywhere pretty much but there will only be a few here and there and then once you find a good feeding/resting spot there will be thousands and thats where you want to be when you set up other wise the shooting will be spiratic at best....i do alot of waterfowl hunting and alot of divers until about december then i hit the big fat mallards for late season but if your goign to get into the divers match what your seeing when your scouting lake ontario you are more likely to run into oldsquaws scoters and goldeneys and buffleheads with a few bills here and there

ringnecks and spoon bills are early season birds and i woudl be very suprised if you saw any at all...the goldeneye and squaws/scoters are very decoy friendly and only need 1-2doz of each when you hunt them the bills maybe 3-4doz or more to get them in as they tend to move in bigger groups... any more question feel free to ask i think the boat total for this year on divers is probably aroudn 3-4 hundred we have taken many 5 man limits out and rackign them up 30 at a time really adds them up

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png