Thanks, Guys - Happy New Year!

oldtimer

As we try to get thru this dead of winter, just wanted to thank you guys for all of the help in the past: Chad (for the great website), REELJERKS, MuskyBob, Fish Hunter, Yankee Troller, BillyV, Landshark, BlueEye, 10thMTNDAVE, Finders Keepers, and the rest of you too numerous to mention for all of the great tips/advice last season. The one post that sticks in my mind is the one of the owner of a relatively new Lund (like myself) who was about to give it up because his season had been so frustrating. I could definitely relate to that, since I've been there myself - as I've said before on this site, it's a daunting challenge for those of us new to "the big lake." Thanks to your advice, I finally caught a few myself this season, and while my dear wife does occasionally ask me "so what's the price of a pound of fish down to now?!", my confidence level has definitely improved, and I no longer start the trip out to whatever depth with a sense that the day probably won't be productive. For most of you guys, those days are long in the past, but if you're still working your way up the learning curve, it's a mental struggle if you've tried everything you can think of and nothing worked. So here's to a productive 2011, and "thanks for the memories" (MuskyBob and Bob Hope!)

Always nice to hear kudos about the site Pat, Thanks. It's always good to hear the tips & comments are working to someone's advantage. But now you've figured out the basics it's addicting to add to your knowledge and try to do better each time out. Good luck during the upcoming season & nice job on the past. ;) Thanks again Pat :yes: