1986 Baha Cruisers 255 Sportfisherman

Reel Turner

Photo0272.jpg

Pleasurecraft 220 HP Inboard (1360 Hours) Cuddy cabin with marine head and holding tank, Full Camper top and raised Bimini Top ( No crouching to get under Top!!) Boat hook, fenders and lines, Deck lights, Rocket launcher arch with 6 rod holders and spreader lites, U.S.C.G safety package, Halon system in engine room, 2 folding fishing chairs, 8 rail mounted rod holders, Lowrance color fish finder and VHF radio, Auto pilot, Fresh water wash down, 3 Bilge pumps, Trim Tabs, Teak swim platform with ladder, Big Jon Planer mast and planer boards, 2 Cannon mag 10 electric downriggers, Dual Batteries New 5/10, spare prop and engine/boat manuals and Maintenance records since new. All vinyl and seat foam replaced end of season 2009. Micron CSC Bottom paint. $12,500.

Some of you may have seen this boat out of Point Breeze the last four summers. This is a Great turn key boat that is now ready for viewing. I am the second owner and the Boat is Located in Erie, PA. I have found another boat and would like this one sold before I make the next purchase. I am motivated to sell!!!

Also includes a 1989 Quickload Tandem axle 10,500 GVWR Bunk trailer with good tires and brakes