pretty good day nice mix steelies and kings purple or purple was working good riggers were hot 45 to 55 down over 80 to 100 ft unreal wads of bait 85 ft water 2 to 4 mi west of port never went east too many boats did good numbers bigger fish with a bunch of 1to 5lb shakers and some dinks mixed in to 1 12# steelie also 10 lb skamanie male,nice west chop made catching easy went back out after supper alone big boys were hungry with browns mixed in,and the cohos started going nuts just as the sun was setting the 5:00 to sunset bite was unreal with only 3 boats out i see a lot of people are missing one of the best bites of the day .Not to mention some of the best sunsets you can see in the world.Thanks Sigg green hypnotice behind green e chip kept me busy on the riggers again. was gonna stay for sunday but wind was supposed to get sporty ." PEGASUS "Ray.K. IDIOT EDIT report that 12lb plus steelie and over 40 inch 25lb plus salmon we got yesterday would have been on the board but i was the only one on boat in the derby :? :$:$ mffmphffpmmph

Ray, thanks for your report. Decided to make a last minute trip up this Sat. Saw your van in the parking lot. Have to give you credit, thought you stayed out all day. Had 2 in our party that had to go to Rochester Sat. afternoon so only got to fish the morning. As you mentioned, didn't even try to fish on Sunday, due to the forecast. We did put another king on the board however. 25# even. As you said purple, frogs and 42 seconds went most for us.-Fished mostly east, for having fished there just 2 days prior,knew where we wanted to concentrate. -HeavenBound