Sandy morning run with surprize encounter 7/6

Getting kind off sick and tired or the " Well if you were in trouble ,& they wern't there, you would be comlaining " or " they are just doing ther job" excuse for justifying bad behavior. I don't like Big Brother watching my every move on the outside chance "somthing " might happen.

Question! For all we have invested & effort spent on boarder patrol,& TSA, are we really any safer? After some of the blunders reported in the airports & such, I wonder.

NO WE ARE NOT, NOT TODAY NOT TOMORROW AND NOT THE NEXT DAY EITHER. WE ARE IN, AND ALWAYS WILL BE IN THE SAME BOAT. IN FACT ITS GETTING WORSE. I DONT MEAN TO TURN THIS INTO BASH FEST BUT PEOPLE CANT STICK UP FOR IGNORANT BEHAVIOR. BORDER PATROL IS NOT TRAINED TO CONDUCT A DRIVE BY OR A STOP IN THAT FASION. THEY WERE WRONG. THEY DO NOT SIT IN ROLL CALL AND HAVE THEIR SGT. SAY "LETS SEE WHO PISSES THE MOST PEOPLE OFF TODAY". THERE IS A ROLL OF PROFESSIONALISM TO FOLLOW IN ANY LAW ENFORCMENT LINE OF WORK. THE WAY THEY CONDUCTED THAT "DRIVE BY' WAS WRONG!