More speed jigging on Lake Ontario

butterflybrown.jpg

I just got back from the north! Jigging the past two weeks has been on fire. On The Water Television joined me earlier this past week and together we pummeled the browns and lakers after looking at a Navionics bathy chart and finding a spot I never fished before. It took 30 minutes to fine tune our new spot selection and dial in on the activity. On day two of the shoot, even our chase boat (Thankfully provided by Lake Ontario Outdoors) got in on the action using Sting-o jigs and butterfly jigs on specially designed rods by Shimano. The best part is that every single fish swam away very healthy except the one that ate the jig down close to its stomach.

I have tons of video with plenty of big browns and lakers taking jigs. On The Water TV will air their show in January or February. Outdoor Canada will handle the Canadian folks via their magazine while several more major media outlets are due to arrive over the next few weeks. Expect more soon! You can also see some stuff at http://www.ardentangler.org