Seneca 8-26 8-27

Well, Friday the buckets striked again, even though I had a trip at 3:30 pm, I didnt want to tbe at work anymore. I Got to the lake and hung out for a bit. Clients showed up on time and we hit the water. Ran north. No sooner than we set up, We hit fish. Stingers did the job for us again. Meanwhile two FF hits. out 260, white/green dot spinnie. We hit all species but lacked a brown for the grand slam. Lost two bigger sized bows at the back of the boat. For the bows we did Land, Clients honored our goal at one bow per trip to help build this beautiful species back to where it was years ago. We fished til 7:30. Finished with 9 qulity keepers, and ended with 12 for 18. They wannted to be the ones to set the hook. After loosing 4, they decided that wasnt a good idea :lol: Water temps were good on average 35-45 foot down. But there were sudden changes where temps were 60 down.

Sarurday, the calm before the storm. Clients were Bright and early. We hit the water at 6 am and ran north again. This time I set up at where we finished Friday, took about 10 minutes and we hit fish. I was suprised that the bait had not moved nor did the fish. Justin and I parked everything where it was the day prior. These guys were great. They Loved every fish that hit the deck. We got a nice laker to start the day and had every fish in the boat on this day. GRAND SLAM, but the brown was the size of a coffee mug. Perfect eaters on the landlocks. Nice thick fillets for these boys. We hooked up with two good bows, one on a rigger and one on a cheater on the rigger. Both times they hit the surface faster than we could reel. The one we got to see tail dance alot before being ten foot from the net and SPIT... Cant land'em all.. Finished at 10 am. with 9 boxed and a total of 13 for 16..

mag wires parked at 215 and 260 High wire at 255. Riggers 66,77, and 30-60 depending on temps. 5 color cores took majority of bows friday, and 12 color core took salmon and lakers. 200 copper hit the brown and a few salmon.

Pics to come

Until next time, tight lines.

Great Job and great report !!! Thanks for letting me on board for some great afternoon fishing Thursday.... And Friday and Saturday morning where some great times to be on the water seemed like everything was out looking for some dinner before this front... I like when we have a good group of guys all fishing together in the same area, makes it interesting... Great job keeping those clients happy!! :yes::yes:

Mike

P.S. Did you try the feeding the Seagulls trick again ??? :lol::lol: