HDS-10 Gen2/LSS-1 For Sale (SOLD Pending Payment)

I am moving on up to the newer LSS-2HD so I’m selling my LSS-1/HDS-10 Gen2 bundle (with latest firmware). I just finished mounting this gear and it only has 5 hours of water time so it is virtually ‘off the shelf’. The reason I am selling both is because I purchased as a BUNDLE. According to Navico I must also sell as a bundle in order for the new buyer to get the warranty and the 5 Year Service Advantage Program. They both work flawlessly and you can have them for $2300.00 plus $40 for shipping to the Continental U.S.. You save $300 off retail pricing plus your State sales taxes $$$ for a nice savings on a new bundle.

I would like to hold these and ship on the 16th of April due to an upcoming tournament, but it is not a deal breaker!

P3210076.jpg

P3210078.jpg

P3100075.jpg

P3210077.jpg

P3210079.jpg

Edd

Hi there,, the transducer ,, could you tell me what dual freq. it is,, which insight map is it ,,, nautic or lake,,is the price firm.. thanx Henry

Henry it is Insight USA (nautic and lakes) and it is pre-loaded so you get use from both SD card slots. The transducer is 200/83 kHz. This bundle has just short of 5 hours of usage so, yes the price is firm if buyer wanted it right away. If I can wait to ship on 4/16 then I would reduce the price by $200.

Edd