Well I finally went to the depths in my 19.5 foot boat and hit the 500 foot mark for the first time :shock:

Fished from 9:15am to 1:30pm by myself from 375- 500 fow. 4 for 4. Three dancing steelies from 8-10# and 1 small but fat king around 12# (that's without the lampray that was about a foot long :x :shock: ) King came on a Dalmatian spinny with a white Atomic fly out 210' on the wire. The 3 bows came on the riggers down 70',59' (nk 28 glow frogs) and on a slider with a nk28 orange crush that I taped up :D with a piece of black and glow ladder tapes on it.

Didn't mark a lot of fish but the ones I did were all from 55-67 feet down.

It was a blast to see them jump about 10 times. Talked with The Ray K man when he was out of the Oak. He was getting some but it sounds like it was nothing like last Friday for him, at least until when I left. If the weather gets like this again I'll be out there :D:D

tom,i never found em tues.8 for 12 not very agressive 1 --16.2 lbs.almost everyone was on the orange and white with silver ladder and added eye with diag. orange stripe on the cup tamiron, glad i made up 4 more on saturday,superman 1,white E /white fly 1 small salmon 170ft on wire ,riggers45 to55 perfect conditions out deep little bumpy inside at 5:00pm on our way in.guess friday was one of those put in your time and it will happen days,its also almost full moon and the bite never started till about 11:00am,sunny ,flat 80+ degrees ,floating on the lake, and for a bonus a few fish caught,,just barly heard you on the radio,sounded like your moulth was full of laker............