Radar Arch for trolling....

Kuba

Need your opinion on something.. My Crestliner is only 17 ft long. I would like to run dipseys, both of my downriggers are pointed to the sides at the rear of the boat. Where are the dipsy rods usually mounted? I see people with rocket launchers that are used for that purpose. i Dont really have room to put another set of rod holders anywhere. So this idea came to mind. The radar arch, it is adjustable, it folds(has hinges). The only downside to it, it is stainless steel, instead of aluminum. I was thinking of putting something like that on my boat for more rods, and also for some lights. What are your opinions/suggestions?

Here are the pics of the actual item:

4_zps0a309820.jpg

3_zpsc890cb16.jpg

2_zps373c4301.jpg

1_zpsd4c9c706.jpg

Edited by Kuba

Kuba

I have a full canvas hard top available made of 1 1/2 and 2 in aluminum, it has 8 rod holders up top, as well as two planer board rod holders on each rear leg, and a dipsy diver rod holder mounted on each rear leg. The Legs can be modified to custom fit your boat and your needs. I sold my Lund Pro V which it was designed for but it would look great on your rig too. It takes a normal aluminum boat and turns it into an extreme great lakes sport boat ten times stronger than any bimini out there!. I can e-mail you pictures if your interested.

Edited by Homewrecker Charters