I convinced my wife to go out with me for the first time ever.  She was a good sport and drove while my daughter and I did the catching.  We only had 2 hours from 6:30-8:30, but went 2 for 4.  100-170 fow.  Boated a 22 lb male, and 20 lb female king.  Another fish managed to break away my diver/42nd spinny and fly after already bringing in that 22 lber.  the 20 lber came off a dreamweaver SS wonderbread 60 feet down on one of the riggers.  The other hit was off a blue spinny/fly combo on a diver 160 back, but gone by the time we got to the rod.  I haven't been out since the spring, and it sure was nice to get into it this good.

Followed up again this morning alone at 5:30. same area. Went 5 for 6. 4 kings 1 steelie. All lures at 60 or around there. Started dropping first rod in 100 fow and had a mid teens king tugging before I even set the rod in the rigger holder. Dw wonderbread spoon. Set the same rod again and it again immediately fired with another king around 10 lbs. Finally got 3 lines in and got a hit on blue spinny/fly combo. Ripped out some line and dropped it. Another mid teens king on the wonderbread. Steelie hit the leadcore with an orange patterned stinger. I think monkey puke or something. It started getting rough at 180 fow so I turned around and started pulling lines to find I had been dragging a skipper king on that wonderbread. Headed to shore at 7:30.