Canandaigua Lake TU - Annual Fly Fishing School (April 26th)

The Canandaigua Lake Chapter of Trout Unlimited is taking reservations for its 19th Annual Fly Fishing School.  The school will be held on Saturday April 26th from 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM at beautiful Onanda Park on Canandaigua Lake.  The school includes lunch along with morning coffee and doughnuts for a $55 dollar donation.  Advance registration is required.  2014FFSPoster.pdf

For more information and the link to register on-line: http://www.canandaigualaketu.org/2011SiteUpgrade/11FlyFishingSchool.php

• 2 weeks later...

Just a reminder that the Annual Fly Fishing School is about a month away. One of last year's students took the time to write and say thanks..

Gentlemen,

It was a GREAT day and I thank you! Never I have I attended an education class that was any better. Your process, procedure and protocol was exceptional. Each speaker was engaging and very knowledgeable. It was obvious with each instructor, they WANTED the class to know the info they were presenting. Their enthusiasm was contagious and the relaxed setting was very comfortable to learn. Although the pace was brisk, there was always time for questions. The questions were answered directly and clearly.

Perhaps the most significant factor was there was no one in the class who knew less about fly fishing than I did. My new understanding, will serve as a solid base to grow, learn and enjoy the sport.

Thank you again,