Boat ran great for our first trip out. Wish we could have kept them buttoned though. Finished the morning 5 for 15 with our biggest king 14 lbs. Broke off a screamer, lost one in the wire, and had many more that wouldn't stay hooked on the sliders. Everything took shots. White with purple dots spoon, Mag Black and raspberry on a blue dipsey, mtn dew echip w/ hammer fly, black and silver spoon, FLT green with black dots (Cant remember the name, sorry Bob).

We fished from 100-175 FOW with baits from 20- 95' down. Worked from the red barn to just past the microwave tower. Got out a bit late, 7:30 and fished until 11:30. It was definitely a slider bite too. It was just me and my 14 yr old son, and we were kept pretty busy. I just love being out there. Nothing better than a flawless splashdown. She cruised at 28 mph and got on plane immediately. Had a little trouble slowing her down while trolling with the wind (Left my bags at home). I still have to buff her out and put a good waxing on her as well as install the new Airmar thru hull transducer

What speeds are you trolling that you are too fast. Also wondering if there are any off limit areas or fishing nets out there to steer clear of. I also have all my experience on Lake Michigan and some ports over there can be hairy with regulations. Thanks for the help.