Headed out of Hughes around ten water was nice so I figured I would head east and troll back there was a lot of boats out prob in 150 or so I set up in 80 fow marked lots of bait and fish 40 to sixty put out dipsy 50 rigger w/silver nk 28 and stinger blk grn cheater 30 rigger mtn dew SD grn fly never got turned around ten pound brwn hit nk went down came up and made left turn into dipsy line and tangled cheater tried to real in both at same time prob should've kept that up decided instead to hand line and when got it to net distance messed up and gave him some slack that was that. Tried to troll west just couldn't and boats were getting thick so packed up headed west of Hughes till found fish again past pultney set up with out dipsey this time down 75 in 80-100 fow got few small browns and 2 jack kings silver mag nk all the browns were spitting out 6-7" alwives one had tail stickin out one in mouth and my spoon he must've been hungry got tired of waves went home good day all in all saved one for the freezer