How to find Boat information?

I am trying to buy a 25 ft thompson offshore cruiser. The problem I am finding is that when I look up under NADA for the value it doesn't show a 25ft offshore cruiser only 23ft offshore cruiser as does the bank. Is there any other places that I can find t,he value of this. I do have the hull number. The title and bill of sale states 25ft. I am buying this from my father and he is the only owner. Thanks in advance for any and all information.

Tim

What year is it? Just becasue it doesn't show up in the NADA guide doesn't mean Thompson didn't build it. I have a 1986 Thompson model 252 Hardtop. NADA doesn't show the 252 as a 1986 model, though it does in 1985. From what I have been able to uncover, in my example, Thompson was trying to shut down the 252 line and replace it with the 240 which was introduced in 1986, but dealerships kept ordering the 252's so they still produced some for the 1986 model year, even though officially they weren't making that model anymore. Technically, mine was built in July/August of 85 as a 1986 year model.

Tim

tim thanks for the response, While talking to the bank they wouldn't do much as far as the loan. The would only loan me $4600 for the high end of a 23ft. While talking to them the next day and listing the stuff that comes with it, they asked what type of cover did it have. told them that it was a hard top. She said, they don't show hard tops until 25 ft, but listed under the 23ft showed the correct weight, beem, and engine. So basiclly what they are doing is giving me the loan based on a 23ft with a hard top which places the value between $4600 and $6250. Will probably get it for $5500 with all the equiptment. again thanks for the response.

Tim