1984 Blue Finn for sale

Just in time for fall fishing! Original owner of a 1984 16' Blue Finn with a 50hp evinrude on a shorelander trailer. This was a very popular "working class" Salmon/trout boat for Lake Ontario. I've since mounted a newer model 45lb thrust Minn Kota trolling motor on the bow. The engine runs good and was recently serviced by Pugsleys Marine for a new electric coil. Engine has run good every year since its been owned and always properly winterized. 1/2 the skeg is broken off thanks to my brother in 1998 but it never effected the performance or caused lower unit damage. Never water in the engine's lower unit. I replaced the fuel pump and water pump in the mid 1990s and 2008 for maintenance only. Brand new bildge and livewell pumps too. Floor was replaced with marine grade plywood in the early 1990's and is very solid. No leaking rivets or water entry. All lights and switches work. Hummingbird Piranna fishfinder was sent to the factory to fix a moisture problem and will be available soon. Internally the boat is clean, but outside the paint is scratched but afterall it is 24 years old. This would make a great fishing boat for someone. Pics are available or come to Marion, NY and take it on a test ride. I'll miss the old boy, but its time for an upgrade. Asking $2,500.00 or B/O.