Seneca update

Well, broken record here. Seneca is still fishing great. With that being said this past weekend I had to give it up the the fish gods and sent my phone for a ride in 120 fow. O well, they make new ones daily right?

Back to fishing. Bows and salmon are still taking scorpion spoons fished on the Riggers in temp while the coppers and cores in temp are producing better with regular stinger spoons. Mixed veggie hammered and smooth silver or bras back both working good.

Deep Riggers still pulling fish consistently in the bottom 30 fow. The grease trap BW brand and Michigan stingers version both working good as of lately. Gambler rigs following these are the ticket. Green glow gsmbler(peanut based) works all day right now while the spin and glow models, ya must switch according to sun position to keep the bite going. I had some good photos but they are gone.

The diver bite had been good for Lakers, especially mid day. E chips are the top producer in chrome versions (green dot) with atommik flies. Stud fly and hammer the go to fly for me as if lately. Mag divers out 185 to 200 are best.

Sundays fishing was exceptional, and an evening trip last night produced greatly.

I'll have to grab some fish photos from FB, since my phone went kurplunk.

Nick20180728_191514.thumb.jpg.cfd12f254d84b3244aae22fbb466e006.jpg20180729_110436.thumb.jpg.42c54be7cd32ec4c85e7e5fb6fe829be.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Lake Ontario United mobile app