Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
GELMAT

Wanted WTB 300 & 400 copper reels

WTB 300 and 400 copper reels, would consider rod/reel combo if the seller doesn't want to split.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• RODS, ROD HOLDERS, & REELS,ETC

FOR SALE ARE A FEW ITEMS        2 TITELOK ROD HOLDERS ARE LIKE NEW..20 EACH PLUS SHIPPING 1 PENN 320GT REEL..35 PLUS SHIP 2 NEW OKUMA CLASSIC PRO GLT DRIGGER RODS..10-20 LBS..8'6"...20 BUCKS EACH 2 UGLYSTIK TIGER RODS ...MH...LIKE NEW..25 EACH 2 PENN REELS WITH LEADCORE..$25 BUCKS EACH...SEE PICS... 1 PENN POWER STICK DOWNRIGGER ROD..BRAND NEW..25 BUCKS 1 ABUGARCIA DRIGGER ROD...10 BUCKS 1 SHIMANO TRITON DRIGGER ROD 10 BUCKS 2 PLANER REEL MOUNTS THEY

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• 4 daiwa sealine 27H reels w/ rods

ARE 4 DAIWA SEALINE 27H REELS, JUST GONE OVER NEW DRAG WASHERS CLEANED AND LUBED WITH RODS..2 HAVE DAIWA GRAPHITE RODS MED LIGHT ACTION 7'6"..12-20 LB LINE..ALL NEW LINE INSTALLED..OTHER 2 RODS ARE KUNNAN 8'6" ML ACTION...GREAT FOR BROWNS OR WALLEYE...ASKING 60 BUCKS EACH,,WILL SEPARATE...NO SHIPPING DUE TO THE SIZE...U CAN TEXT OR CALL ME AT 484-239-4723...I WILL BE IN MEXICO FROM AUG 28 THRU SEPT 2

• REELS

I have the following reels for sale as listed. Location Olcott,NY call or text 850-499-5482 Pickup only and cash SOLD TEKOTAS First are 2 Tekota 600LC reels with wire like new $125 ea. SOLD Second are 2 Okuma Convectors with wire $75 ea. Third are 4 Diawa Sealine47lc 2 with wire and 2 with 30lb. Mono $40 ea. Fourth is a Penn 895 Digital line counter reel $75 OBO   Sent from my SM-G965U using Lake Ontario United mobile app            

• WTB Boom mount double rod holder Cannon downriggers

I need to replace the plastic mount on a boom mount double rod holder,  anyone have 1 or 2 laying around they want to get rid of?  I don't the rod tubes just the piece that slips over the boom but will take what i can get. paypal or can send you a check or trade- I have tons of flys I trade,  some bass cranks or even some rigger reels for the right deal. Located in MN  Thanks, luv2rapala  

• Tying copper to a micro swivel

What is the best knot to tie copper to a micro swivel. Any info would be greatly appreciated thank you. 

in Open Lake Discussion