Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
seanc25

Owasco Trip Coming Up

Hey guys - I put together a trip for some business customers this Thursday on Owasco out of Emerson. We've fished the lake a few times before in the summer months and done pretty well on Rainbows and Lakers, but haven't fished it this early before. Looking for any help/Intel from guys who have been out recently. Not sure if fish will still be in the shallows or not.

Any help is very much appreciated!

Sean

Sent from my XT1650 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

My bad didn't mean to post that. I don't fish over there but if it's anything like Cayuga I would start in close and move out if it's not working.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Taking a Trip

Hello Everyone!      So I am not from the area (about 4 hours South in Pennsylvania), but I will be taking a fall trip to the Finger Lakes region in the fall. I feel like I have a done all of the online research I can do, but I still have some questions. I'm going to ask a lot, but any help at all would be much appreciated. I also want to mention that I am by no means looking for anyone's secret spot or anything. I like to do my own exploring. I will be up there hoping to fish som

in Finger Lakes Discussion

• Headed to Owasco lake labor day weekend with the family!

We will be staying on the north west end. Just looking for some insight where to take the boat to keep the kids busy and may e make a meal. I've never been here any help is appreciated. Tight lines   Sent from my SM-G965U using Lake Ontario United mobile app    

in Finger Lakes Discussion

• Braddocks 8/12 pm trip

Was finally able to get some friends I used to work with from Kodak out. Stayed in close since the lady mentioned she has gotten sea sick before and she has never been salmon fishing. Set up in 130 and headed west. Saw a few boats in same area. Riggers set 80, 70, 60, 50. Wire out 180 and 200 on 2 setting. 60 rigger (DW 2 face) released 3 times in 20 minutes but no one home. 70 rigger (Mag 42 gold) 1 release with no one home. Just started to eat our subs and 180 wire (white double crush SD/hamme

in New York Fishing Reports - Lake Ontario (South Shore)

• Boys trip to Oswego 7/20-7/22

Got to do a quick three day trip to Oswego with my son, brother-in-law and my nephew this past weekend. We showed up around 11 AM on Saturday in fished until about 5 PM when the wind started to blow.  We went five for six and never really found a pattern as they were hitting both flyers and spoons of different colors. The thermocline was only 61 feet down and the fish all came from this area. Sunday morning we launched at 5 AM and immediately knew from the waves it would probably be a short day.

• 7/23 I Bay solo trip

Where to begin  ?  I will try to keep it short . Went 8 for 11 one laker the rest kings. All on  Spindoctors flys/ meat.Riggers at 80 and 90 with meat .Wire out 225and 240 with flys.East of the bay in 100 to 230 was the best with one Double can’t believe I landed them. Here’s pictures of the better fish but all the king were   At least  teens