Jump to content

GAMBLER

Professional
  • Posts

    9,908
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GAMBLER

  1. Thanks Tom.
  2. Here is a link to the spoonpullers site. Sign up and check this link. This is for a Mustang suit. http://spoonpullers.proboards42.com/ind ... hread=7482
  3. The DEC stopped the stocking a while ago. The eye population seems to have dropped but has leveled off. Back when they were stocking, we would do really good at night in June and July. Good luck.
  4. Tom, When are you announcing the new colors for 2009? I have not seen anything on your site yet.
  5. bosco, I have tried icefishing walleye in the bay and have not had any luck. We tried during the day and the night. If you do fish the NE cove, you will find browns, and pike from time to time.
  6. Tom, I fish right off the big point. 10 - 25' of water. The ice was great. It should be even better now. Once we get some better ice, I will let you know.
  7. Cohocton / Wayland NY. 1 hr South of the city of Rochester
  8. Ice fishing the South end of Conesus just before ice out or the season ending is a great chance for a slob. The females will be at their heaviest weight of the year at this time.
  9. Fished Loon Lake on Thursday. The ice was 3 - 5". Ended up iceing 14 pickeral, 10 nice perch and one monster rockbass. Tip ups rigged with shiners and jigging Salmo Chubby Darters caught all of the fish. The size 4 perch Chubby Darter took the biggest perch and pickeral.
  10. Scott, It is about 1" right now. I checked today. I'm going to Loon Lake tomorrow morning with my dad and my buddy.
  11. Freeman77, If you buy one cheap with bad stringers, I know a guy that does them. He is rebuilding my boat as I type.
  12. Bump. The $12.00 includes shipping.
  13. Hopefully. We are trying. This is why I'm spending the money to have the boat revamped now.
  14. I hear ya on the smelly sneaker thing. My wife will not le me bring my fishing sneakers in the house.
  15. Can't you just wear a pair of sneakers? Why the goofy footwear Rick?
  16. I went. It was small and the vendors that were there were a little pricy. You could meet Dave Genz (not a big deal). THe only sales were on the Ice Armor suits -$200 instead of $250 and a Marcum v350 camera for $110.
  17. Stan, I would recommend the Big Jon plainer mast. It is taller and looks great. I can't really speak for the Berts mast but I'm pleased with my Big Jon mast.
  18. My boat fixed - oh wait Christmas is coming early. They already started. I want 2 more copper rigs - 350' and a 450', and the new Fish Hawk Probe.
  19. I'm selling some plainer board releases. $15 and I will ship them if you like. There is 12 and they are barley used.
  20. We are rolling now. 82 last night when I checked. I just checked and we are at 177. Hopefully it will keep climbing. Email the link to all of your fishing buddies.
  21. I'm looking for step by step removal instructions for the engine coupler on my boat engine. The engine is out of the boat already. I'm trying to get the coupler fixed cheap on my own because I just sunk $5000.00 into the boat (stringers, transom, new floor, floatation, vapor barrier paint on the hull and gunnel repair).
  22. I'm selling 10 trolling flies to make room in my box for the A-tom-mik flies I just ordered. There are 4 NK flies and 6 Howie flies. $12.00 takes them all. Here is a picture of the flies.
  23. I got this in an email from my father today. I thought some people would enjoy these. New NY Law: The New York State Police are cracking down on speeders heading into Buffalo. For the first offense, they give you two Buffalo Bills tickets. If you get stopped a second time, they make you use them. Q.What do you call 47 millionaires around a TV watching the Super Bowl? A. The Buffalo Bills Q. What do the Buffalo Bills and Billy Graham have in common? A. They both can make 70,000 people stand up and yell, 'Jesus Christ'. Q. How do you keep the Buffalo Bills out of your yard? A.Put up a goal post. Q.Where do you go in Buffalo in case of a tornado? A. To the Ralph Wilson Stadium- they never have a touchdown there! Q. What do you call a Buffalo Bill with a Super Bowl ring? A. A thief. Q.What's the difference between the Buffalo Bills and a dollar bill? A. You can still get four quarters out of a dollar bill. Q.How many Buffalo Bills does it take to win a Super Bowl? A. Nobody knows and we may never find out. Q.What do the Buffalo Bills and a opossum have in common? A. Both play dead at home and get killed on the road.
  24. Anyone notice that the 2009 Summer LOC derby was cut short by 1 month. Last year it was from May 29th - late July. Here is a link to the dates for all 3. Check it out for yourself. http://www.loc.org/
×
×
  • Create New...