Jump to content

Silver Fox

Professional
  • Posts

    4,384
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Silver Fox

  1. *2 10# weights……$20 for both *bag of offshores for copper….$15 and ready for the boards. *bag of Roamers….$40 SOLD
  2. $35 $15 shipping
  3. I’m at the dock now looking at what you said with a couple guys and I see what your talking about. I run the line through my tubing and the tubing is touching those points on the diver. Maybe that’s why I don’t have a problem.
  4. Ok, got it now. I’ll keep an eye on it, but I’ve never noticed any issues in the past with slides.
  5. I’m using rubber tubing. The arm doesn’t touch the mono.
  6. Yes Bill, I put 2 on wire this year with about a 15’ piece of 50# mono for the diver to slide on. I have a 5’ piece of 30# fc behind that. It works just as good as mag divers without the longer lead.
  7. SOLD
  8. Price drop…
  9. Make an offer….
  10. All reels Sold. Ty
  11. This is serious? They are currently pending pickup.
  12. Last 2 wires pending
  13. SOLD
  14. Make offer? The tape was holding on loose rubber butts.
  15. Thank Bill. Just some blemishes on them, but very solid.
  16. 2 wires left.
  17. 10’6” Daiwa Great Lakes graphite Eliminator diver rods with twili tip and triangle grip….$40 both SOLD
  18. 8’6 Daiwa Accudepth medium action rods with twili tip….Make offer
  19. Only wire reels left.
  20. Now “pending”.
  21. Bump
  22. I have 5 - 8’3” 2 piece Ugly Stiks. They are in great shape and show no sun fading. Colors are still new looking. $50 each or all 5 for $225. PENDING I won’t ship these.
  23. I have a bulk spool of never opened 1200yd 30# Sea Flea clear. $40 plus shipping…. SOLD
  24. You got it.
×
×
  • Create New...