Jump to content

Silver Fox

Professional
  • Posts

    4,384
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Silver Fox

  1. Yeah yeah yeah I know to give it to a kid, but it’s my dad’s and I gotta go through him.
  2. New price. I dropped it $50.
  3. That’s would be great and had been mentioned before by many of us awhile ago, but as usual, it falls on deaf ears.
  4. Which I don’t mind because the driving out there is atrocious the last 5 or so years.
  5. If I were to report everytime I seen them, I’d get nothing done. Hell, I drove over Ibay this morning at about 7am and a few hundred flew over heading for breakfast….
  6. During the ESLO days, I counting over 70 boats one morning off Sandy in the spring derby. 20-30 boats deep trying to launch at the oak at times. It’s not even close nowadays. I’d bet there is 2/3 less boats nowadays.
  7. We went Saturday morning for a few hours and started hooking up with matures once we put spoons on. Go figure…
  8. 13 year old Parker Inferno bow that was shot about a dozen times 13 years ago. Been sitting in the case since. Shoots 330fps. You can have the arrows, some broadheads, quiver, sight, hard case and release. Not sure if it would need a new string after sitting this long. If you don’t want the hard case, take $50 off. $150 for everything.
  9. We noticed at one point on Sunday morning that all of a sudden we were going 2.8 while going east when we were staying at about 2.2. I thought the probe was getting goofy again.
  10. Saturday was incredible 3-400’ and Sunday turned out to be pretty darn good inside after 930. These colder temps coming this weekend could mean some wind at some point and me working…..
  11. IMO, I think it’s rediculous.
  12. “Keep the head”. Yup, that will go as good as a fart in church at my house. Not happening.
  13. Yup, Starlink. I’ve seen them while getting ready at the truck to go hunting in the mornings
  14. I’m surprised he won’t send you the new one and THEN you send him yours. You must be “special”. Send it back, I have a backup for you till you get the new one.
  15. Used to put #2 jplugs on sliders all the time offshore for bows.
  16. IMO, no need for different test leaders. We don’t have 30# salmon running 700’ of line out anymore. I use 25# blue label for everything. I don’t break it and I still catch tons of browns with it.
  17. On my boat, fish hits I grab the rod, reel in slack and make sure the fish is still on. Then I hand it off. I probably don’t have that rod in my hand more than 5 seconds most times. It doesn’t seem right to hold the rod for any longer. I also don’t race to get everyone there limit. If the fishing is great, I have less rods out. My 2 cents…
  18. I don’t think it’s a widespread issue. My flasher bites this summer have been pretty solid. Today had a paddle/meat rig on a 350 copper that maybe went 5 times and lost one due to bites off and a paddle/fly on a diver that went maybe 7 times and I can’t remember if we even lost one on that. Now I just jinxed myself for the morning…..
  19. We were wondering how you did in there. We kept going NW and put a hurtin on them 230-330ish.
  20. If they don’t sell I’ll take all of both lots instead of just the 6.
  21. If you’d break up, I’d give you $60 for the left 3 in both lots.
  22. No, he has those blue paper towels…….
  23. Forget toilet paper….
×
×
  • Create New...