-
Posts
4,384 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by Silver Fox
-
for sale : usa Parker bow
Silver Fox replied to Silver Fox's topic in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent
-
for sale : usa Parker bow
Silver Fox replied to Silver Fox's topic in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent
-
-
-
-
-
Sandy 9/13
Silver Fox replied to whaler1's topic in New York Fishing Reports - Lake Ontario (South Shore)
-
13 year old Parker Inferno bow that was shot about a dozen times 13 years ago. Been sitting in the case since. Shoots 330fps. You can have the arrows, some broadheads, quiver, sight, hard case and release. Not sure if it would need a new string after sitting this long. If you don’t want the hard case, take $50 off. $150 for everything.
-
Sandy Sat Sun
Silver Fox replied to HB2's topic in New York Fishing Reports - Lake Ontario (South Shore)
We noticed at one point on Sunday morning that all of a sudden we were going 2.8 while going east when we were staying at about 2.2. I thought the probe was getting goofy again. -
Sandy Sat Sun
Silver Fox replied to HB2's topic in New York Fishing Reports - Lake Ontario (South Shore)
Saturday was incredible 3-400’ and Sunday turned out to be pretty darn good inside after 930. These colder temps coming this weekend could mean some wind at some point and me working….. -
Electric reel for copper and weighted steel.
Silver Fox replied to rolmops's topic in Tackle and Techniques
IMO, I think it’s rediculous. -
“Keep the head”. Yup, that will go as good as a fart in church at my house. Not happening.
-
Yup, Starlink. I’ve seen them while getting ready at the truck to go hunting in the mornings
-
I’m surprised he won’t send you the new one and THEN you send him yours. You must be “special”. Send it back, I have a backup for you till you get the new one.
-
Used to put #2 jplugs on sliders all the time offshore for bows.
-
IMO, no need for different test leaders. We don’t have 30# salmon running 700’ of line out anymore. I use 25# blue label for everything. I don’t break it and I still catch tons of browns with it.
-
Seeking Feedback
Silver Fox replied to Chi-cong's topic in New York Fishing Reports - Lake Ontario (South Shore)
On my boat, fish hits I grab the rod, reel in slack and make sure the fish is still on. Then I hand it off. I probably don’t have that rod in my hand more than 5 seconds most times. It doesn’t seem right to hold the rod for any longer. I also don’t race to get everyone there limit. If the fishing is great, I have less rods out. My 2 cents… -
why so many salmon are lost on paddles
Silver Fox replied to Lucky D's topic in Open Lake Discussion
I don’t think it’s a widespread issue. My flasher bites this summer have been pretty solid. Today had a paddle/meat rig on a 350 copper that maybe went 5 times and lost one due to bites off and a paddle/fly on a diver that went maybe 7 times and I can’t remember if we even lost one on that. Now I just jinxed myself for the morning….. -
Sandy Thurs Fri afternoon
Silver Fox replied to HB2's topic in New York Fishing Reports - Lake Ontario (South Shore)
We were wondering how you did in there. We kept going NW and put a hurtin on them 230-330ish. -
Sold / Closed 8in Pro Trolls (New)
Silver Fox replied to BrokeOff's topic in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent
-
Sold / Closed 8in Pro Trolls (New)
Silver Fox replied to BrokeOff's topic in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent
-
No, he has those blue paper towels…….
-
Forget toilet paper….
-
Sandy Fri Sat Sun
Silver Fox replied to HB2's topic in New York Fishing Reports - Lake Ontario (South Shore)
-
Sandy Fri Sat Sun
Silver Fox replied to HB2's topic in New York Fishing Reports - Lake Ontario (South Shore)






