Jump to content

Silver Fox

Professional
  • Posts

    4,384
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Silver Fox

  1. I’ll let you guys know when they are available. Ty
  2. 3 - with 20# mono on them. (ALL SPOKEN FOR) SOLD 3 - with 30# mono on them. (ALL SPOKEN FOR) SOLD.Mono has been on for 2 seasons……$120/each 4 - with 850-1000’ of 30# 7 strand Torpedo wire and mono backer on them. Wire was used 1 season……$150/each SOLD All the reels are 7-8 years old and all are working properly. Drags are backed off every off season and they were never stored outside in the sun. I can ship for additional cost or we can meet up somewhere. I’m flexible…..
  3. New price of $200.
  4. Unit works great and comes with the cover. It does not have the foam to float the transducer. I just hung on the side of the hole. $120
  5. Correct and not a soul on this Earth thinks the big apple is all of NY State….
  6. Go online and look up Maine trailer registration. You may have to get it weighed, but no yearly inspections. $20/yr roughly.
  7. It is not sold and the price is listed at $400. I’ll give Thork till the evening to answer first.
  8. Do you want it? Shipped? Pick up?
  9. This is a complete unit that works as it should. The new blue probe was used about 5 times this season and the black one is a spare. Brand new spool of 200’ coated cable and I spooled up the old cable. A few cable leaders for the weights included, a torpedo antenna and all the instructions you would need for installation. $400
  10. I’ll put them in my truck and I’ll be in chili this week. Text me 370.8068
  11. Depending on how much of a rush you want them, I can leave them on my boat for you. It should be floating in a couple weeks at East Fork. I’m working on the west side this week also.
  12. Broken up sold
  13. Broken up sold
  14. Sold
  15. New price
  16. New price
  17. 4 Sam’s Pro releases….$20 SOLD 10 offshores w/clips……$20 2 10# weights…….$40/both 8” flashers…….$50 SOLD Shipping not included
  18. Pending
  19. Scroll down further, I put up the combo for sale yesterday.
  20. If we’re not bumping we’re not boating….LoL
×
×
  • Create New...