Jump to content

Silver Fox

Professional
  • Posts

    4,384
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Silver Fox

  1. Okuma Solterra 50L, 500’ Bloodruntackle copper, backing and leader on an Okuma classic pro copper rod with twilli tip. Ready to go. I only used it 2 times at the most. The rod May of been used more, but not the reel. $300 Not shipping it.
  2. $30for both. shipping $12
  3. $30 for all shipping $10
  4. 8” chips $60 for all. shipping $10
  5. 8” SD’s $70 for all. shipping $10
  6. $90 for everything. Most of it never seen the water. shipping $10
  7. Lot 1 Sold Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  8. “FishinIsLife” pm isn’t working. Text me 585.370.8068 Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  9. Someone sent me a PM and I can’t get it for some reason. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  10. Someone sent me a PM and I can’t get it for some reason. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  11. Still here! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  12. Roemer releases $50 Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  13. I change my line every few years and in 35 years I’ve had zero issues. 4 years may be pushing it though. Who knows… Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  14. Pat I think that is now jammed up into the weeds against the island. It’s a log on the bottom with about a 5” diameter branch that comes off it and barely breaks the surface. I hit it once south of Larry’s and have seen it move to where you mentioned it was. This weekend it was in the weeds. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  15. Yup that’s where I “rolled” it…… Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  16. Funny how “Mother Nature” has been around forever, but we’ve had 3 MAJOR issues the last 5 years and I shouldn’t have to explain how a bath tub works….. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  17. I showed up at 315. Good party for a great person. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  18. Brian is right except for the fact that April and May were horrid out there also. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  19. But it’s been “June” the last 2 months East of Olcott and now we have to go through June?.........LoL Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  20. It was just a blanket statement of all sporting tournaments, not pointed directly at this tournament. Entry fees and payouts have hurt more tournaments than a tiny 5% Calcutta fee. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  21. Greed ruins tournaments and that’s in ANY sport. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  22. I have the Hot Maps Platinum East card in my Helix and my mapping of the lake goes blank roughly west of Bald Eagle. No contours or anything, just is white. When I look at this card online it shows that I should be reading everywhere on the lake. Am I missing something obvious or do I need a different SD card? Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  23. We did a shakedown for a couple hours and did 5 130-200’. Nothing big. Water is warmer, bait will show and the bigger Salmon will be here soon. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  24. Just clip the copper to the release. No need for mono and extra knots. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  25. “.8 inches/week”........ Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
×
×
  • Create New...