-
Posts
4,384 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by Silver Fox
-
It’s like it shuts off. I spray the antenna with water and I get a weak reading. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
-
My Sub Troll stops reading speed and temp at about 10:30am each day. Not sure if the head is getting hot. We already stripped back about 20 feet of cable and retied. Nothing works. Any ideas? Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
-
-
It will always be the pump house Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
-
Cayuga Avoid Boat with Reel Rage Pro Staff logo on side
Silver Fox replied to Joles's topic in Finger Lakes Discussion
-
Braddocks 7/19
Silver Fox replied to whaler1's topic in New York Fishing Reports - Lake Ontario (South Shore)
-
-
-
If anyone has any of these available for sale, I’d be interested. Thank you, Scott Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
-
-
Try Casey. He had or still has one I thought. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
-
I have dt10’s also. Transducer is put on and the wire goes into my starboard rigger then a relay cable goes from that rigger to the port rigger. I’ve had zero problems with this. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
-
The bottom tracking for lakers and browns is priceless. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
-
Sandy April 25th
Silver Fox replied to shawn393's topic in New York Fishing Reports - Lake Ontario (South Shore)
-
-
-
Time for LOU to file Lawsuit-Ramps closed
Silver Fox replied to garrymny's topic in Open Lake Discussion
-
Time for LOU to file Lawsuit-Ramps closed
Silver Fox replied to garrymny's topic in Open Lake Discussion
Not for nothing, but in the grand scheme of things, I think we’re doing a darn good job at following the “rules”. Us “Americans” are not used to this at all and I commend everyone for doing their part, but IMO it’s way overstated that because a launch parking lot is full or a river is full of fishermen that those actions are major concern for spreading the virus. JC look at Lowe’s, Home Depot and grocery stores for crying out loud. I’m sick of hearing about the boat launches and golf courses being full..... Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app -
I would rub you all over your body and if I don’t put my hands in any hole on my body before I take a acid bath after touching Gator, I’m good....lol It’s about being smart and yes, a lot of people are not. I hope you don’t get a nightmare tonight Keith...lol Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app





