Jump to content

Silver Fox

Professional
  • Posts

    4,384
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Silver Fox

  1. That's the exact thing I've been seeing all spring also. Silverfoxcharters.net
  2. Put this on the LOU Lake Erie site and find other fishing /boating forums to use in Ohio. Silverfoxcharters.net
  3. I'm sure they didn't want anyone visiting Crosbys, topps or any establishments in town this summer. They must not need the business. Silverfoxcharters.net
  4. Had a bear on trail cam in Wolcott 2 seasons ago. Does that count Bill? Silverfoxcharters.net
  5. I use the same lines also. I'll be darned if I retie every trip though...lol Silverfoxcharters.net
  6. I'll be out at 8am. Late sleepers coming. Lol Silverfoxcharters.net
  7. Foster, if your not picky on the brand I'll show you some good ones that I and others at our marina uses that work well. I order and pick them up for us. Either way... Silverfoxcharters.net
  8. Sounds like fun!!. ....uggg Silverfoxcharters.net
  9. I'd recommend him too. Heard he is super coooooool. Silverfoxcharters.net
  10. If you wanna shorten your learning curve by a TON, get a couple buddies and split a charter. Silverfoxcharters.net
  11. Thank you for answering my question! Silverfoxcharters.net
  12. That's wierd. The sheriff told me the whole state was 1000' . Silverfoxcharters.net
  13. Is the the river around Clayton 5mph only? Silverfoxcharters.net
  14. That's what I use and everyone that fishes with me loves them and they never snap. Have had them for over 30 years still. God I'm getting old Silverfoxcharters.net
  15. I did not post this twice. I did not post this twice. Silverfoxcharters.net
  16. I've heard the new Helix is also Bluetooth compatible with your phone. Silverfoxcharters.net
  17. I've heard the new Helix is also Bluetooth compatible with your phone. Silverfoxcharters.net
  18. What are the restrictions for speed in the st Lawrence now? My dad is going up their for 2 weeks in June Silverfoxcharters.net
  19. Every year their is green water coming from the Niagara. This year is no different. The fishing is just incredible inside it these past 2 springs. Silverfoxcharters.net
  20. Carp are spawning 200 yards east of cowsucker next to the road Silverfoxcharters.net
  21. Are you serious with that crap? Climate change has been around forever. Call it global warming please. I know that's what you really mean. Did you know we've had a couple ice ages? Yup, the earth had to get warm first to have the second one. The atmoworks in "cycles". May e more people should learn about it rather than spread bull crap lies. Silverfoxcharters.net
  22. The whole south shore is a hot spot. Silverfoxcharters.net
  23. I would certainly believe that Sandy Creek would be the last place to hang out since hardly nobody is boating out there. Waste of money. He wanted me to pull over at the state launch to talk to me about my wake and told him to follow me up to the marina. I wasnt pulling into that underwater launch. He said its 1000' now, I thought it was 300' and with 2 ' waves from the west, I told him I'd come in at 10 mph everytime to not hit the jetty. He inspected me and left. They really didnt have any answers for any questions we had. Again, I'm not sure who would order them to sit at a deserted underwater launch with 4 boats fishing. Yet I go over the Ibay bridge everyday and many are going fast, have your pick...smh Silverfoxcharters.net
  24. We did the best 70-80' today. We did have a couple lulls, but the rest of the time was busy. 50' down, 250 copper and 150 divers. Silverfoxcharters.net
  25. Absolutely and for it not to be done after 2017 is awful. It shows what they think of us and it's not much. Silverfoxcharters.net
×
×
  • Create New...