Jump to content

Silver Fox

Professional
  • Posts

    4,384
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Silver Fox

  1. Yes, the blood runs out the corners into the water. No more blood and guts all over the place except for netted fish. Best investment other than the auto pilot. Silverfoxcharters.net
  2. Love mine. I have info for ya. Me, jeremy, matt and rick have these. Silverfoxcharters.net
  3. We're all itching to get out, but nothing will be ready around here for Saturday. After the weekend could be something. Silverfoxcharters.net
  4. LMAO Silverfoxcharters.net
  5. They are completely brain dead up there. The chances those people take are insane. I've heard of some unbelievable things they do to get on or stay on the ice. Silverfoxcharters.net
  6. Ok guys, you can start blaming the weather on me. I purchased a new shanty and even made a Smitty sled for it. It doesn't look like we're getting out anytime soon here in wny. Silverfoxcharters.net
  7. Yup cloudy or early. Browns all day too Silverfoxcharters.net
  8. Great news, love the Geezer pattern. A few years ago I had Nick at Hybrid lures paint a whole bunch of blanks from different companies in that pattern. I'm covered..lol Silverfoxcharters.net
  9. I agree with Gator. Or a horseshoe. Being mobile is too important if need be. Silverfoxcharters.net
  10. During daylight hours is recommended... ... Silverfoxcharters.net
  11. Hunting season is done for me. Passed on some deer during bow due to waiting for the one I wanted that I've seen on camera. I'd be in stand one day and he'd cruise through the next. That happened about 3 times. Very frustrating. Ended up taking a buck the last week of xbow. Took a doe second weekend of gun. My dad and I spent parts of 3 weekends at the land and we finally saw more deer this year. Not as many as I'd like, but I'll keep trying to improve the land and see where that takes us. Sorry for the blood, I'm good at destroying lungs.. LoL Silverfoxcharters.net
  12. I do have a handful of spots to hit, just prepare to cuddle in my tent Bill. Been there at -10f... Silverfoxcharters.net
  13. 12# Walleye from Quinte Billy. Silverfoxcharters.net
  14. How many times have you guys picked up for the day and said "look at the fish on the graph"! Silverfoxcharters.net
  15. I run 3 also. This past season, if i had a dime for every time I pulled the shute rigger because of a slow rigger bite then all of a sudden came to life, I'd have about 70cents. More is not always better today. Maybe in the 80's and 90's. Silverfoxcharters.net
  16. Unfortunately, Dick's will be just fine. Stock may have dropped a bit, but their profits were up 2% with a 5% drop in clientele and are now seriously thinking of pulling their whole hunting department because of doing so well. Silverfoxcharters.net
  17. I like my 35 very good also. Silverfoxcharters.net
  18. I would love that one. I have a 400 and would like a bigger one, but life throws curve balls and I can't do it. Silverfoxcharters.net
  19. As far as the weather in NY goes for the winter, always look at the Pacific Northwest. When its warm, we're cold and vise versa. You cannot do this in the summer as the jet stream in more "zonal" Silverfoxcharters.net
  20. I looked at all the 1 mans, but I have too much stuff on many occasions, si i find the lightest 2 man and take a seat out. Silverfoxcharters.net
  21. I don't complain, your cuddly.... Silverfoxcharters.net
  22. All I did was "like" his post. Silverfoxcharters.net
  23. Still need to put together my new frabill Aegis. Make a smitty sled also. Silverfoxcharters.net
  24. Yeah, that girl I follow is a bit wrong on November, we'll see if her December warm up happens. She's usually pretty accurate. Heck even the local weathermen can't do a forecast for 4 days out. Instead of a warm up Thanksgiving/Friday, its now record cold! Its all in the patterns and the winter overall looks bad. Yeah and I'll trade sausage anytime broheem. Silverfoxcharters.net
  25. I didn't post. Silverfoxcharters.net
×
×
  • Create New...