Jump to content

Silver Fox

Professional
  • Posts

    4,384
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Silver Fox

  1. Awesome bill! Happy for you guys. Silverfoxcharters.net
  2. This is a great example of how NOT to sell a boat. Silverfoxcharters.net
  3. Yeah, I've pretty much had enough of these trib guys nose's up the dec's backsides. Email sent... Silverfoxcharters.net
  4. That's a great pic and he does look familiar. I would think more than a few people on here know this dude. Silverfoxcharters.net
  5. Yup, I mentioned the bowing. Silverfoxcharters.net
  6. Sold Silverfoxcharters.net
  7. I said [email protected] on my pm Silverfoxcharters.net
  8. Sold Silverfoxcharters.net
  9. Sent you a message. Silverfoxcharters.net
  10. Also, have you ever noticed that hook up rates are better when they are on the boards? I do. I believe the lack of a release when it's down the chute causes many swings and misses. Silverfoxcharters.net
  11. Actually I think copper has a lot of "give" due to the fact it has a pretty good bow in the middle while dragging. JMO Silverfoxcharters.net
  12. Pending. Thank you Jeff for calling. Silverfoxcharters.net
  13. And I reply. And you won't text me back or you wont PM me back. How long do I play this game? It's been a week with "radio silence ". Silverfoxcharters.net
  14. Ok, I'll ship for freeeee! Silverfoxcharters.net
  15. Back up for sale..... Silverfoxcharters.net
  16. Their is no way I'm say "I've never had a cracking problem with my big johns". I'm not gonna jinx myself! Silverfoxcharters.net
  17. Dude you know me. Lmao Silverfoxcharters.net
  18. You are stuck in the "NFL past". The game is played to get the ball out of the qbs hands quicker. A team can make their line look like gods when routes are run to get the ball out of the qbs hands in 2-3 seconds. Uncle..... Silverfoxcharters.net
  19. Do some research instead of guessing. Statistically the Pat's line had been about the worst in the league. Anyone that follows football knows this. Again, they have Brady. You are the only person on the Earth fighting this. How do the Bill's win 2? They got completely blown out in 3 of them and Norwood missed a not so easy field goal. I'll give you 1 maybe. I'm out.. Silverfoxcharters.net
  20. Sorry, IMO your wrong. Allen got hurt by his arm getting hit while throwing, not by running all around and New Englands O-line for a couple years before this year was one of the worst in the league. They still went to the super bowl and he didnt get hurt. I hate defending this guy, but facts are facts. Silverfoxcharters.net
  21. I'm not saying they didnt hit on some players, but they're overall draft history is not good. Everyone hits a player now and then. They have tom and that's the difference. I don't understand how anyone can't see that. And Tomlin should be fired. Silverfoxcharters.net
  22. I'm not saying they didnt hit on some players, but they're overall draft history is not good. Everyone hits a player now and then. They have tom and that's the difference. I don't understand how anyone can't see that Silverfoxcharters.net
  23. The Pat's have not drafted well btw. It all comes down to the qb and Tom is the greatest ever. Take tom out and you have the bills. Silverfoxcharters.net
  24. Unfortunately, that "no call" (targeting the head and interference) was so bad, even the NFL admitted they screwed up. My dead grandma saw that from 6' under. Game ends shortly after. Theirs always plays or calls in a game that are questionable, but because of the time of the game and where it was at, it was a colossal mistake that changed everything for everyone. Silverfoxcharters.net
  25. Sold thank you. Silverfoxcharters.net
×
×
  • Create New...