Jump to content

Silver Fox

Professional
  • Posts

    4,384
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Silver Fox

  1. New pics in my original post. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  2. Ok Great. I’ll give him a heads up. Text me to let me know for sure and I’ll give you the address. 370.8068 Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  3. They are boxed up. Here is the best pic I can find. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  4. Yes it is. If you would like to look at it, it’s at my fathers in brockport. Let me know. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  5. Silver Fox

    Sold / Closed 2008 Trophy Pro

    Stay at Sandy Joe. It’s getting lonely lately...lol Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  6. Representing always....lol Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  7. Nope Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  8. Yes I’m in Webster. Send me a text when you get a chance and we’ll make a plan. 370.8068 Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  9. Ya know what? It is a sub troll probe. My Pops got mixed up with what he had at home. Sorry I’m keeping this. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  10. I know what you mean....lol Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  11. 8”.....$45lot 2 8”......$45lot 4 13”.....$50 lot 5 10” 11” & 13”........$65 lot 6 $10 Cover for a x-19.....$10 $10 Make me offer Gimble SOLD Outrigger holders.....$40 8#......$10 SOLD 10#’s......$10 each 12#’s.......$15 each J-plugs with some harnesses....$50 SOLD Some items will be pick up only. Shipping extra on the others. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  12. I have a few Dt 10’s for sale in the classifieds right now. Variable speeds. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  13. Last price drop. $2250 for all 3 or $800 each. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  14. New price. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  15. I have 3 of these for sale that are in very good condition. 3 years old. About 40 trips/year on them. They come with 2 rod holders, swivel bases and everything else that comes with a new rigger. Different speed options. Bottom tracking with a transducer sold separately. Positive Ion Control. Oscillation Preset depths. Water line auto stop. Brand new circuit boards and touch pads replaced by the factory in the fall of 2019. $2250 for all 3 or $800 each Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  16. Before the pens Our kings came from Caledonia. Kings would be stacked up come August. It hasn’t been the same since they stopped doing king there. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  17. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  18. It’s bull crap if a pen holds up to 25,000 kings each and we could of done 2 pens of at least 20,000 kings. I’d understand if we were only putting in half of what they hold. It’s all a bunch of bulls:!t and they can stick the Rainbows where the sun doesn’t shine. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  19. “Survival rate”. Their full of s?!t. Something stinks. I guess they don’t need our data from Sandy and Brockport State College now. I’m done volunteering. Just another kick in the gut..... Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  20. Sold Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  21. Pending Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  22. Returned Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  23. Aqua view 4” screen black and white. I’ve had for over 10 years is my guess and it still works. It’s on only it’s second battery. It could last a year or 10 more years, I don’t know. I’m only selling because I just bought a 7” screen Marcum Mission SD. I believe the cable is at least 50’. Comes with a hard case, sun screen, charger and cover for the screen. $100 firm Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  24. Unfortunately, they’ve won 2 in a row before. Heck, even 10 in a row. Doesn’t matter. They have guys on their second and third lines that couldn’t the team or 4th line of others. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
×
×
  • Create New...