Jump to content

Silver Fox

Professional
  • Posts

    4,384
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Silver Fox

  1. Chupacabra Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  2. Absolutely Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  3. Nothing to see here! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  4. Cuomo can’t run this year unless the dems change the rules.... Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  5. And like clockwork I get a “hater” and a name calling message....I’m so totally done with people the more and more time goes on. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  6. If we want to be technical, it’s “The Chinese Virus” lol Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  7. We are not “ordered”. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  8. Yup I knew that. I was being a bit sarcastic due to people saying their is a travel ban. I need to go fishing again, again and again.. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  9. Haven’t heard of a “travel restriction “..... Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  10. Tonys Birdland Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  11. Gator, Remember the Chicken place I wanted to go to on Dewey yesterday after fishing? Well, their had to be 10 employees bumping all over each other behind the counter...... Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  12. Walk it at night with top water and you’ll never want to leave. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  13. VJJ Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  14. BBB Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  15. Sold Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  16. Saltist 30 Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  17. Yes, it fills the spool properly to get a more accurate reading on the line counter. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  18. I have 2 spools of full 30# wire with 150’ of power pro backing. These spools will fill a size 30 reel perfect. It can’t get much easier. These were used about 5 trips at the end of last season and are in perfect shape. $65 shipped to your door. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  19. Updated Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  20. These are wiped down and safe from the Corona Virus.... Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  21. New prices and new items for sale at the bottom of the post. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  22. No problem. I’ll set them aside. Just remind me please. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  23. I’ll be working on the boat, so I’ll be here all day. I’ll send you a pm Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  24. New prices Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  25. I have a couple guys that have pm’d me about those 2 lots in particular, but I haven’t heard back from them. If you say your coming to the house tonight their yours $70. Money talks ya know? Lol Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
×
×
  • Create New...