Jump to content

Silver Fox

Professional
  • Posts

    4,384
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Silver Fox

  1. Bull Shark Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  2. I better not say that if you do a search on here, all the info you want about this release will be there. Oh crap I just did, time to kill me people....lol Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  3. I will just about guarantee, it was a captain w/o a first mate. It's happened twice to me with the same guy when I'm near Braddock's. Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  4. Right when I read the title of this post I knew Lucky would not be far behind.... LMAO #predictable Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  5. I thought the same thing. Great fish! Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  6. Dude I'm trying to help you! God forbid jesus Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  7. Do a search, this has been gone over and over and over many times. You'll find all the info you'll need. Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  8. Whaler1 joined us this morning for a few hours of derby fishing and we decided to hit up the Brown Trout. Extremely steady action in the 50-60' range with good quality also, but couldn't tip the scale past 10+ pounds, so we didn't bother keeping any. Stingrays on the riggers and NK Mags on the divers were the best. We had an awesome morning catching up and I'm sure we'll be doing it again sometime in the near future. Thanks Billy for the breakfast! Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  9. Did well this evening 60-90'. Mostly bows, couple Kings, Atlantic and a Brown. Nothing over 10#. Riggers 40-60', 250 copper and divers out 100-140'. All spoons. It looked very blank past 100' and I didn't have the time to do the "northerly death troll". Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  10. Was out this evening and it's cottonwood that is the tough stuff coming off. I had fleas also, but slapping the wire on the water got rid of them as usual. Also, I had zero fleas on my Flea Flicker 20#. If anyone hates their FF, I'll buy it off you. Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  11. 30# doesn't do crap anymore and I've heard that the bloodrun isn't working good. Flea Flicker 20# or 40# mono. If anyone doesn't like their 20# flea Flicker I'll be VERY happy to take it off your hands. Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  12. Thank you for the info, I'm out today at 3pm. Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  13. Pinch pads do zero damage to line. I even pinch my copper on it with no damage. Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  14. I go back and forth. Scotty's in the spring and blacks now w/o rubber bands. Scotty's and offshores on my coppers. I haven't lost a thing in over 30 years because of a pinch pad. Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  15. How in the heck do you lose equipment with a pinch pad style? Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  16. I changed mine last year after 2-3 years, but I do cut and retie all connections every year. Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  17. I had major issues when I bought my boat in 2012. Long story short, I wanted custom 6' masts made in November of 2012 and was strung along and constantly lied to till May and never received them. I told Jeff to shove them in his a!$....The stories that I have on some of his lies are unbelievable. I've heard from reputable people he has lost umpteen thousands of dollars because of his bulls$&t lies......Wow all my anger just cropped up again typing this!!!!......lol Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  18. 120? Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  19. Last seasons August and September were awesome. When you get into September, mag spoons on everything seems to work best. Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  20. All this money everyone spends on the equipment for fishing salmon and people want to use rubber bands. Spend the money and get the regular size Scotty's and/or offshore releases. Clip it to the copper and you'll never have a false release again. Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  21. It was nice to see lots of boats fishing Sandy again this weekend! Fishing was great West of the creek 100-160fow and 270-330fow. All Salmon with a few Lakers and Bows. On the inside program, Minion Meat Rigs with the B.O.H.I.C.A. and Night Fury being the best behind 10" spinny's on coppers and riggers 60' down to 110'. On the outside it was Moonshine Ratchet Jaw and various Stingrays 35-75 down. We also pulled a couple Lakers off the bottom with a Gambler Rig behind a 8" Echip at the end of one trip. Water level is good and the state launch is open, so get out there while it's great.[emoji106] Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  22. Don't feel bad, I go out of Sandy and on Sunday morning we lost around 13 fish and boated about 10. I've never had a day that bad. That evening we boated over a dozen and only lost one. I have no clue, but it happens. Keep at it! Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  23. Omg, that's what came to my mind.... Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  24. This story continuing like this is an absolute train wreck, but hey, the new A dock is in!!!! Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  25. Silver Fox

    for sale : usa 1989 Tiara 3100 open

    Omg I need a go fund me page for this! Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
×
×
  • Create New...