Oh snap! I'd have to see them. Long A's and those smaller ones I'm looking for. Text me a pic this week sometime. Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
Not sure what that link is in the first post, but I can't get the freaking thing off my home screen. Wtf Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
We have one difference so far between this year and last. It's not flooding on the Ottowa River. Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
Those people that come in late are the ones standing because they don't wanna go disrupt the presentation in getting a seat. I can't believe I'm even arguing this..... Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
Jerry, is the meeting in a different building this year? Student alumni center? We used to go to Carlson Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
Rob, will you please test out a short copper, long copper and a 10 color on 1 board? I'm very interested and a video of this would be appreciated! 🤣 Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app