Jump to content

Silver Fox

Professional
  • Posts

    4,384
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Silver Fox

  1. How do you weigh your box and then print the label? Do I need to buy a scale? Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  2. Pubic is all Jason Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  3. Plugs are now $30 and the tackle box will be donated to the next kid I see fishing. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  4. Tape measure not SOLD Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  5. Poker table SOLD Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  6. Torpedoes lot SOLD. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  7. Flat rate large box is $19 now. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  8. Ok everyone, shipping prices are freaking high, so please don't give an attitude when your told a price WITH the shipping included. This isn't a donation to GoodWill ya know.....Have a great day! Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  9. I took down the pic because I'm an idiot and wasn't thinking as usual. If someone uses it first other than mikeyp, I'll find out. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  10. $50 Traxstech Certificate that must be used by the end of 2017. $30 it's yours. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  11. Saw my first one today too. It looked cute and cuddly. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  12. Jim, make me an offer and you can try it out! Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  13. If anyone says the word "grind" in the same sentence as "hunting", I'll personally come over and kick your ass...... Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  14. Tip up bag is pretty rigid. It would need a biggish box. Your probably better off buying another bag online. Just my thought. Pap, pm sent Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  15. Webster Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  16. $30 $45 $10 $20 $20 7/8" I.D. $150 Solid wood w/folding legs for storage. This will fit on a very large fishing boat...... I'll throw in 5 small black chairs for this. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  17. Pap, Uncle............lol Just "tap out". Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  18. If anyone thinks that the kids interests (smartphones,gaming, ect.) have not changed, then your clueless. These kids aren't outside playing with their friends. Their heads are in a down position looking at their phones. Smartphones were first introduced in 2007 and once this generation gets a bit more older and the older ones start getting out of the sport, your going to see a huge difference. This is peanuts right now. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  19. I haven't been out either and am in no rush. Lost all the land behind my dad's in Brockport this year. Been there 35 years, it was quite sad. Have my land in Wolcott, but it's not even remotely the same. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  20. I'm just saying we would not of had the unbelievable flooding we had if that plan was non existent is all. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  21. Sorry Brian, but the implement of the 2014 plan is the culprit here. Yup we had a lot of rain in the spring, but I'd be willing to bet we wouldn't of have raised the docks at Tommy's or most other marinas on the lake wouldn't of had water over their docks. I've been on that creek for well over 30 years with some big spring rains and have never seen anything like what happened this spring. Again, if their were no 2014 plan, we wouldn't be having this debate. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  22. No "plan 2014" no flooding. The amount of rain we had would not of done what it did to the levels if it weren't for that efing plan. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  23. Don't know why they need to be alive. As long as they don't look old is all you should need. It's not like anyone is fishing for thousands of dollars. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  24. Can you imagine the cluster f#(k north of the parkway bridge after sundown? Lol Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  25. Not everyone goes fishing to catch that "one" meal. Some people don't get out much and will freeze their fish to last a long time. Also, why even have a 5 gill limit on that lake? I won't break the knife out till a dozen. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
×
×
  • Create New...