Jump to content

Silver Fox

Professional
  • Posts

    4,384
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Silver Fox

  1. Thanks Matt, good move. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  2. 90% of the time if it's too rough for you, it's too rough for anyone. A bigger boat is just BIT more enjoyable when it's snotty. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  3. I'm planning on running down after work to pay tomorrow. Maybe you'll save me a trip. Ty Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  4. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  5. My Dad was up there at the end of June and it was decent for smallmouth and perch. The pike we're over in that stretch between the Boutique and eel bay. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  6. Very very happy for you! I once took a pic of Casey with an Asian in his arms up in Quinte. We died laughing. I'm sure he remembers. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  7. I've been using a clip or now, the magnets, without an issue. Just gotta be quick is all. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  8. $10 & a 6 pack of Redd's apple ale to be put on my boat for Billy and I to share. [emoji2] Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  9. SOLD, SOLD, SOLD! Lol Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  10. Dude, I'm still picking my teeth with them. Lol Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  11. Sold! Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  12. Ok guys, I've had 4 PM's. Someone PayPal me $90 and they'll be at your door. [email protected] Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  13. Canadians do selective harvesting of eggs from some of the biggest Chinook. New York does not. That's what I was told anyways. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  14. That banana thing is the dumbest superstition ever. "Look at me pound my chest and throw your nanner overboard!" So freaking stupid. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  15. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  16. (9) 8" flashers.....$80 plus shipping. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  17. Make an offer. Most of these are brand new. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  18. . Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  19. I have the digitroll10's. They can be just as fast. They have many speeds to choose from. My opinion is to not use the fast speed. Too many bad things can happen very quickly and that's why I bought them instead of the mag 10's. Everyone with the mags have been putting snubbers above the weight because of the quick stop. The bottom tracking feature is the nuts when fishing lake trout 1' off the bottom. Anyone that has fished with me we're very impressed with it. I don't have to keep going side to side and adjusting the rigger depth. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  20. I've used them for 30 years and still going. Not sure about this c thing. Mine are still perfect. 1101L 9' Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  21. I pretty much do the same thing. I experimented with a lake trout smoked next to my salmon and when they were done, I almost puked out the laker. I understand some people like them, but man I don't. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  22. I heard Silver Fox Charters out of Hamlin is wonderful. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  23. And you got a deal. Lol. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  24. Buy a Smart Troll. You'll get numbers that will surprise you. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  25. Yeah ummmmm, customer service at Traxstech sucks. I can count on two hands how many times he lied to me on why it was taking so long to build 6' mast's. I have no use for him. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
×
×
  • Create New...