Jump to content

Silver Fox

Professional
  • Posts

    4,384
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Silver Fox

  1. Ok I will touch it. The ineptitude of the hatchery and whoever is involved is unbelievable. Communication problems across the board. Someone's head should roll after this year's ef up in half the ports. Word has it, theirs a video of a Dec truck in Olcott stocking the salmon in the lake and the waves were pushing them up on the beach. Beautiful. I sure hope we get more kings stocked next year after what we're hearing about all the bait in the lake and the screw ups of some of the pen projects. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  2. You really shouldn't water ski with all the debris in the bay........ Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  3. I'm not touching this with a ten foot pole....lol Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  4. Maybe when on they feed at night they stay in that temp where the bait is and they don't drop deep. During the day they may fluctuate deep to shallow and back. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  5. Great Jim. Lol. Yes the electric is off on the whole dock. Water is back down now for who knows how long. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  6. Just keep it slow. I heard edgmere Dr. now has a no wake policy..... Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  7. I can't stay on mine, too much bs going on at home. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  8. I love eating at sunny banks! Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  9. Ha! I believe you are correct sir. If I didn't have 90 min drive to Olcott I'd be there. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  10. What about this marina....lmao poor me! Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  11. Yes maybe my 50# helps. Larger dia. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  12. Thank you my masked friend. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  13. A lot of the size of salmon has to do with the fish that the eggs are taken from. Selective targeting like they do in Canada. Which is one reason why they have been seeing bigger salmon than us. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  14. I would start knocking on doors now. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  15. Agreed. Would be a great regular tourny. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  16. Captlavy, will this tournament be named something else since teams won't be bringing in one feeeeesh? Thank you and looking forward to your reply. Scott How bout big fishies Friday? Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  17. Very nice pic! Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  18. $67 shipped or $60 pick up. Only price drop. I'll eat em first. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  19. I use 50# braid and it does not slide down at all. It just needs to be rigged properly. Can't put the rubber on the arm, it has to be at the bottom where the line passes through. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  20. Their site says $1.5. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  21. Maybe we'll get more beaver. Who wouldn't like more beaver? Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  22. Dinolfo press conference now. Amazing the damage this is and will cause just for a freaking fish Or animal. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  23. Wayne county bays. All bays you must go around slooooooooooow Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  24. I change every 3 years and never had an issue. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  25. $60 plus $7 to ship if needed. 2 new DW meat rigs 3 rigged Ito flies A bunch of Ito, A-TOM-MIK and a few self made flies. Most everything was never used. 32 total items. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
×
×
  • Create New...